new to site

Introduce yourself and your Plymouth here.

Moderators: Specialdeluxe, Johnny_S

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tony 49 conv
Hey! I'm new here.
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_Convertible_Club_Coupe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

new to site

Post by Tony 49 conv » Wed Aug 3rd, 2005 7:35

I have a 49 Plymouth convertable I traded a 62 merc for its a hot rod that my dad and me are restoring (basicly to keep him out of my 69 camaro convertable) I use the word hot rod loosly because its in pieces right now I just finishing up welding a mustang front end in so i can get it rolling. I wanted to know if anyone had installed a fire wall mounted power brake kit on and what one you liked.
Thanks Tony from AC NJ

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

49 Plymouth - Brake booster

Post by Johnny_S » Thu Aug 4th, 2005 9:43

Hey Tony,

Welcome to the board. I suspect you will get someone responding here. There are lots of great people hanging out. You might also want to stop by the Yahoo 49-50Plymouth site as well. A lot of over lap but certainly doesn't hurt to cover all of your bases.

Mrs.49er
Hey! I'm new here.
Plymouth: Deluxe_Club_Coupe

Post by Mrs.49er » Fri Aug 19th, 2005 8:46

:lol: Hi...So glad to have found this web site ....

My hubby and I just bought a 1949 plymouth 2 dr special deluxe

We love it and are already "attached" to the sweet thing. It is
our "Baby" and has already commanded the top spot in the garage.
with only a one car garage, and 3 other cars, that leaves all the other
cars outside to fend on their own.....ha!
Our car has been dubbed "49er"......as we name all of our cars.
She is in excellent shape...she has 83,000 on the odometer
and has had a recent engine overhaul. runs like a top and a quiet one ...all of the windows work....everything locks shuts ....etc....just a really great car.. black and shiny as heck....The only thing we want to do
to it is new upholstery on the seats and restoring the shininess to the
wood looking dashboard and side panels by the windows.
Thanks for listening....... 8)
She's a BEAUT and she can SCOOT.
Our 49er...There's none Finer! :-)

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth

Post by Johnny_S » Fri Aug 19th, 2005 9:35

Hi Mrs. 49er.....welcome to the site. You can learn a lot just talking to the folks who frequent this place. I have a 49 Special Deluxe Club Coupe and really enjoy it as well. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions. Somebody will be able to figure out an answer for you.

rich
Hey! I'm new here.
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_4dr_Sedan

Pictures

Post by rich » Wed Sep 28th, 2005 1:41

My user name is Rich, I bought my 49 P18 3 years ago and have been a member for some time now. I am new to the computer thing and i was wandering how to submit pictures to this site , I have alot of sales ads and things of that type to submit along with 1 collectible piece. My 49 has just went through a restoration and I would like to show you what she looks like now.

Specialdeluxe
Administrator
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_4dr_Sedan

User Photo Gallery

Post by Specialdeluxe » Wed Sep 28th, 2005 8:39

Rich,

Next to your post there is a link that says "rich's photo gallery". If you click on that it takes you to your very own photo gallery where you can submit photo's. It's pretty easy, and you can organize your pics and add discriptions also. If you need more help using the photo gallery, just ask, or check here:

http://www.49plymouth.com/gallery/faq.php

Good going in your Plymouth! :driving:

Paul Schettner
'49plymouth.com - Webmaster