Selling my 1949 Special Deluxe 4 door

Post here for the Cars you have for sale!

Moderator: Specialdeluxe

jhsartor
Hey! I'm new here.
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_4dr_Sedan

Selling my 1949 Special Deluxe 4 door

Post by jhsartor » Tue Dec 25th, 2012 4:53

Too many cars (yes, that is possible) so I've decided my Plymouth will go. I have 11 grand in it but am looking for 6 firm. I bought it in San Diego a year ago with 65k apparently original miles, original untorn interior, original chrome, engine doesn't appear to have been apart and drives great. Needs front door, cowl vent and trunk eatherstrip but that's in the trunk along with a set of fog lights that the last owner took off. Have some paperwork back to original owner. Paid 3400 for paint and body work. Needs new brake drums since the store that installed the new whitewall radials 200 miles ago overtorqued the wheels and warped the drums. I had them turned down as far as possible so the brakes are drivable but still, it needs new ones. So, it's my loss and your gain but she needs a new, caring home. Oh yes, this is a NO RUST car. Even spare wheel well.

The car is located at my home in San Marcos, Ca. 92078 and if you buy it it's as is with no warranty, real or implied and if you need to ship it to wherever you are, it's your nickel.

Please contact me at 619 203 0710 or jhsartor@aol.com
Attachments
myPlymouth 001.jpg
myPlymouth 001.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 2148 times

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth

Re: Selling my 1949 Special Deluxe 4 door

Post by Johnny_S » Thu Aug 29th, 2013 7:39

Did you sell ??? What was the paint code you used to paint this one with .... it appears to be a redo of the Salavador Blue ...