plymouths in movies

Make your announcements here: reviews of car shows, events, appreciation, etc.

Moderators: Specialdeluxe, Johnny_S

roughn3ck
Deluxe Member
Plymouth: Deluxe_2dr_Sedan

plymouths in movies

Post by roughn3ck » Tue Jun 9th, 2009 7:22

i once read on here about what plymouths are in movies and only a couple were talked about well i have new and exciting news folks one more movie is being made and its called the killer inside me and its a big budget movie with an all star cast and my 49 will be apart of it i have been asked to show up tomarrow in down town okc for shooting i also have other members in my car club taking part and i figure for 200 dollars and a chance to see my car in a movie why not and they asked can you look like you are from the 50's becouse the movie is based in 1957 and i replied i already look like i live in 1957 im a greaser kind of guy so maybe i will acually see my ugly mug driving my car in the movie too so for you guys looking for plymouths in movies heres one more to be looking out for

nnannybell
Hey! I'm new here.

Re: plymouths in movies

Post by nnannybell » Tue Jun 9th, 2009 11:59

cool!!!!! have fun

roughn3ck
Deluxe Member

Post by roughn3ck » Wed Jun 10th, 2009 7:13

well its the 2nd day of shooting and i havnt even drove my car yet but i did keep some of there cars running that they were shooting anything from carb problems to over heating it ended up being an all day affair but it seems that no one knew anything about 6 volt cars or had tools to fix anything and didnt understand how to do the basics of car fixing i was told that some of these cars were borrowed from denver co. and i was not impressed on how they were being treated by these movie guys if my car was treated that way someone would die i felt they were trying to blow those cars up just to get there shot and if they blew it up then o well but i will be back out there again today to acually drive my car and help with other cars that need help

roughn3ck
Deluxe Member

Post by roughn3ck » Thu Jun 11th, 2009 6:42

well managed to get my 49 in the movie the killer inside me and on the local news yesterday just looking to make my car famous and hopefully it worked......go plymouth

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth

Post by Johnny_S » Sun Jun 14th, 2009 6:09

I don't like the part about the movie guys tearin' up the cars but the fact that you have yours in a movie is G.R.E.A.T. Congrats. Look forward to seeing it.

John