new door handles / arm rest

Ashtrays, Buttons, Clocks, Knobs, Radios, Wipers, etc.

Moderators: Specialdeluxe, Johnny_S

roughn3ck
Deluxe Member
Plymouth: Deluxe_2dr_Sedan

new door handles / arm rest

Post by roughn3ck » Mon Apr 6th, 2009 8:14

when helping out a new friend ive made cleaning out this old house where the roof caved in on one of the rooms i came across a huge pile of plymouth parts from 47 to 49 most were 47 seeing thats what he has but i found like new door arm rest for my car with the stainless trim still on it and in great shape all i need to do is recover the arm rest to match my insides of my car i also came across alot of other like new parts like running lights and tail lights and hood imblems i felt like i found the lost ark but couldnt use any of it beouse it was for a 47 sedan

p18plywood
Deluxe Member
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_Station_Wagon

Re: new door handles / arm rest

Post by p18plywood » Mon Apr 6th, 2009 3:17

One mans trash is another mans treasure. If the parts are in good shape you could sell or trade them. A good site to check out for pre 49 Dodge and Plymouth is the www.p15d24.
Good luck,
Gerry

roughn3ck
Deluxe Member
Plymouth: Deluxe_2dr_Sedan

Post by roughn3ck » Tue Apr 7th, 2009 9:31

i didnt take them i just piled everything up in a pile for him so he could sort thru it later but hes the kind of man if someone needed it he would sell it cheep or work it out in trade i only kept what i really needed the arm rest

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth

Post by Johnny_S » Wed Apr 8th, 2009 7:07

eBay is always a good place to list old car parts .... Mopar sells quite well usually. And, like Gerry recommends the P15-D24 site has a LOT of Mopar fans with that vintage of car who might be interested as well.