Parking brake to transmission

Making the wheels go around and how to stop them.

Moderators: Specialdeluxe, Johnny_S

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
painloc21
Hey! I'm new here.
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_4dr_Sedan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Parking brake to transmission

Post by painloc21 » Wed Sep 15th, 2010 5:17

Does anyone have any pictures or diagram on how the parking brake cable attaches to the transmission on a p-18. Thanks in advance for the help

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Parking brake to transmission

Post by Johnny_S » Wed Sep 15th, 2010 7:07

Try this link ... it's right here within this website. Paul has posted a LOT of the photos from the P17-P18 service manual.

http://www.49plymouth.com/gallery/displ ... um=9&pos=6

painloc21
Hey! I'm new here.
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_4dr_Sedan

Post by painloc21 » Thu Sep 16th, 2010 11:55

Thank you so much. I just suck at finding things on this website :D I looked but never found anything thats why i finally asked. Thanks again.

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth

Post by Johnny_S » Thu Sep 16th, 2010 7:41

Not a problem .... I end up having to do more digging sometimes that I think I will. Using the Search function is sometimes the best way to get there. But even that doesn't find what you want all of the time.