07-17-03 Updates

Read about the latest happenings of this website!

Moderator: Specialdeluxe

Specialdeluxe
Administrator
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_4dr_Sedan

07-17-03 Updates

Post by Specialdeluxe » Thu Jul 17th, 2003 5:12

Hello!

I have added several new photos to the visitors gallery section. The message board has been down due to server updates. It seems to be working now. I am pretty backed up on work for the site, also looking into getting DSL (don't know why I don't already have it) so I can upload revisions faster. I'm going to be cleaning the garage this weekend so I can get back to work on the Ol' Plymouth.

Good going in your Plymouth! :driving:

Paul Schettner
'49plymouth.com - Webmaster

Johnny_S
Plymouth: No_Plymouth

Re: 07-17-03 Updates

Post by Johnny_S » Wed Aug 20th, 2003 6:51

Welcome back. Glad to see some updates coming alive. How much file space do you have? It would be very interesting to get more restoration photos (the process) on line.

:o
John F. Smeltzer
Fort Collins, CO

Specialdeluxe
Administrator
Plymouth: Special_Deluxe_4dr_Sedan

Post by Specialdeluxe » Fri Nov 28th, 2003 7:24

Hello! I have been slow on updating the web site. I just haven't had the time. I restored an old Larson fiberglass runabout this past summer and the only progress I have made on the Plymouth was an excavation carried out in my Fathers garage. The Plymouth had become a storage shed and shelving unit. While my Dad went on a vacation I rented a dumpster and cleaned out the entire garage. VERY RISKY! It was a good oppertunity to organize all of the Plymouth parts. I don't do much work on the Plymouth in the winter, that's when I think I do the most work on the web site. I have a ton of web space so I won't have a problem putting up many new things.

Good going in your Plymouth! :driving:

Paul Schettner
'49plymouth.com - Webmaster

Johnny_S

Post by Johnny_S » Fri Nov 28th, 2003 11:17

That's great news. I have gathered a lot of material that could be uploaded. I'm looking at a MOPAR Accessories Parts List 1949-1951 that I got on eBay some time back. I could convert the entire thing to a PDF file and ship it to you.
John F. Smeltzer
Fort Collins, CO

Johnny_S

Photos going online - More restoration

Post by Johnny_S » Fri Nov 28th, 2003 11:20

I have been posting photos (about 110 so far) on the AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) web site.   Almost all of them are of my 49 Special Deluxe Club Coupe from various angles and with some initial work beginning and being documented.   Here is the link.

http://www.aaca.org/photopost/showmembers.php?
John F. Smeltzer
Fort Collins, CO